Sunday, September 13, 2009

THE SEASON BEGINS

So it isn't even half-time yet, and my Eagles are up 31-7 on the Carolina Panthers. Abiamiri scored a defensive touchdown off of a Delhomme fumble (enjoy that ridiculous contract, Panther fans), and my main man, DeSean Jackson, returned a punt for a touchdown.

The Browns-Vikings game has been very entertaining. It will be interesting to see how Eric Mangini does in Cleveland this year. I hope Bret Favre throws 30 interceptions this year for Minnesota.

So again I am playing fantasy FB, here is my team:

QB Carson Palmer

WR Greg Jennings

WR Steve Smith

WR Jerricho Cotchery

RB Maurice Jones-Drew (Best fantasy player IMO)

RB Larry Johnson

TE Owen Daniels

K Stephen Gostkowski

DEF Dallas


Bench:

Wes Welker (Injured)
(NE - WR)

BN Kevin Walter

BN Willie Parker

BN Matt Hasselbeck
(Sea - QB) QBBN StL Sun

BN Anthony Fasano
(Mia - TE)

No comments: